___Tanner Goods___

I have had this a while... and these pics are from when i first got it... so around 5 weeks back ish. I needed a replacement for the one i got free with my wetsuit, so thats like 6 years back now. Anyway this is amazing i dont know how i lived without it its strong as hell (i sat on a bench and the keys went under the seat and got stuck somehow... long story short i tried to get up and my jeans ripped and the seat came with me)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(sorry for the lack of any kind of colour correction ... i only noticed by the time they had half loaded up)

So if your one of them guys that like to jangle when you walk to let people know your coming then invest! ill put some pics up in a few more weeks as its ageing really well. And for you that know me... today was the last day of uni... time for the real world!

If you want this Key chain get one over to www.endclothing.co.uk.